The installation of hearing loop assistive listening systems in a large range of venues is our speciality. Our professional, design, equipment, installation and maintenance will ensure your hearing loop will function properly for years to come.
New England Hearing Loop’s sales and technical staff are IEC 60118-4 trained and certified by Contacta, Listen Technologies and Williams Sound.
Research conducted by Rachel Magann Faivre, AuD; Fauzia Ismail, AuD; Juliëtte Sterkens, AuD; Thomas Thunder, AuD, INCE, and King Chung, PhD, funded by The David & Carol Myers Foundation, GN ReSound, and Listen Technologies; published in the Hearing Review shows that facilities installed with hearing loop systems allows both people living with hearing loss and normal hearing people to experience:
- Reduced listening effort
- Improved understanding of speech and music
- More pleasant and natural sounds
- Better overall sound quality
What We Provide
New England Hearing Loop is the leading designer and installer of hearing loop systems in New England. With each installed assistive listening system we:
- Conduct a site survey to determine how the hearing loop can best address your need.
- Custom design, install and calibrate the system.
- Train your staff on how to use the system.
- Provide signage to inform your patrons that a hearing loop is installed.
- Post your location on our Loop Locator as being accessible for persons living with hearing loss.
- Provide continued loop care with our testing and calibration plans.
Home | FAQ | Services | About NEHL | Contact us
Sound and Video System Experts serving New England including MA, NH, RI, ME, CT, and VT since 1951
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org | 800.786.1556
© 2018 New England Hearing Loop